[Cin] Again on plugins in floating point (HDR)

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 00:47:26 CET 2023

Color3way, Histogram, OR any of the other similar video plugins over.  So
it is not a problem specific to the patches in Color3way or Histogram but
something in the plugin code.  HistEq and Histogram Bezier also hang and
there was no mod in them.  However, AgingTV worked!  Error is:

dbg_add, dup 00000000ffffffff 10DirectUnit 10DirectUnit
dbg_add, dup 00000000ffffffff 10DirectUnit 10DirectUnit
dbg_add, dup 00000000ffffffff 10DirectUnit 10DirectUnit
dbg_add, dup 00000000ffffffff 10DirectUnit 10DirectUnit
dbg_add, dup 00000000ffffffff 10DirectUnit 10DirectUnit
dbg_add, dup 00000000ffffffff 10DirectUnit 10DirectUnit

It does not crash, just stops doing anything.  I forgot to test on Ubuntu
16.  There are multiple operating systems on a single desktop computer so I
have to take 1 O/S down in order to boot the other one.

Not a whole lot working right for me today.

( still have to test via the following suggestion).