[Cin] AOM 3.8, again

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 22:53:07 CET 2023

This time I used the modified script:

#!/bin/bash
export FFMPEG_EXTRA_CFG="--disable-debug --enable-libaom --enable-libsvtav1 "
 export EXTRA_LIBS="-laom"
./configure --with-single-user --with-config-dir=/home/paz/.bcast6
--disable-libaom

./configure still does not recognize me intel svt-av1. In fact in the
log there is this line:

ERROR: SvtAv1Enc >= 0.9.0 not found using pkg-config

I think I should install the driver in Arch since, not having Intel, I
do not have any of its components. (I don't intend to install anything
though because I currently have too many problems with amd/rocm
already).
Anyway, this time the build didn't go all the way through. Strange,
because looking at the config.log it seems to me that this time the
build succeeds in using the system libaom. I attach the cin5.log.

I redid another build by removing "--enable-libsvtav1" from the script.
This time the build succeeded and I think it uses the system libaom,
but I don't know how to verify other than the config.log; you can see
that it uses "laom" which should pertain to the system libaom and not
the internal CinGG libaom. I also attach the config.log.