[Cin] AOM 3.8, again

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 18:31:35 CET 2023

пт, 22 дек. 2023 г., 20:09 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> > you need to try and setup little sh file that says
>
> Is the following script okay? Should I use it after "./autogen.sh" and
> instead of the usual "./configure"?

no,as long as you not modified configure.ac you can just re-run configure,
whileI think running "make clean" will delete it. So, if you run make
clean  - then yes,rerun ./autogen.sh too.

> #!/bin/bash
> export FFMPEG_EXTRA_CFG="--disable-debug --target-os=android
> --enable-libaom   "
>  export EXTRA_LIBS="-laom"
> ./configure --with-single-user --with-config-dir=/home/paz/.bcast6
> --disable-libaom --enable-libsvtav1
>
> #lib param found via
> pkg-config --libs aom --libs lSvtAv1Enc

--enable-libsvtav1 should  go into FFMPEG_EXTRA_CFG variable. I do not
think you need target-os to be set there, just remove this part. But see my
another email with svt-av1 webm profile

> Trying to run it I get an error at the end of ./configure:
>
> [...]
> configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-libsvtav1
> Package lSvtAv1Enc was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `lSvtAv1Enc.pc'
> Package 'lSvtAv1Enc', required by 'virtual:world', not found
>
> Do I need to apply any patches for Intel?
>
> About libaom: it keeps getting unrecognized during the build. I think
> my script is wrong.

yes, a bit messed up ... I was not trying to say you need pkg-config line
(two lines actually, not one) in it, just tried to show how I found exact
strings I put in those " " quotes describing  variables. you ran pkg-config
commands separately. For me for some reason svtav1 cflags come up empty,
may be Arch patched this already ... Just for checking that pkg-config can
know about library settings for compilation.