[Cin] AOM 3.8, again

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 23:38:53 CET 2023

сб, 23 дек. 2023 г., 01:33 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> > you missed  -lSvtAv1Enc for libs ....
>
> Sorry, I didn't tell you that pkg-config can't find anything about svtav1:
>
> $ pkg-config --libs lSvtAv1Enc
> Package lSvtAv1Enc was not found in the pkg-config search path.

try to delete first "l" ... so it become "pkg-config --cflags SvtAv1Enc"

for me on termux it says:

pkg-config --libs SvtAv1Enc
-L/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib -lSvtAv1Enc

~/storage/downloads $ pkg-config --cflags SvtAv1Enc
-DEB_DLL -I/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include/svt-av1

Perhaps you should add the directory containing `lSvtAv1Enc.pc'