[Cin] For next month: more build BSD fixes!

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:02:18 CET 2023

Andrew,
Some real "interesting" patch file names !  I applied them in numerical
order from 0001 to 0011 successfully and did a build.  And now have checked
into GIT -- please verify that I did not miss anything when you have time.
The only questions I have are:
1) the addition of CFG_CFLAGS+=" $(pkg-config --cflags Imath) in
0008-add-Imath-cfgflags-to-configure.ac.patch because I thought it was
already building that? maybe now I will be able to get Manual Virgil's
OpenEXR upgrade?
2) I got lost in the "python" mods to guicast/Makefile but as far as I can
tell it built without a problem on my laptop.  This was in 0005 and 0007.