[Cin] For next month: more build BSD fixes!

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 00:19:00 CET 2023

пт, 3 февр. 2023 г., 02:02 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> Andrew,
> Some real "interesting" patch file names !  I applied them in numerical
> order from 0001 to 0011 successfully and did a build.  And now have checked
> into GIT -- please verify that I did not miss anything when you have time.
> The only questions I have are:
> 1) the addition of CFG_CFLAGS+=" $(pkg-config --cflags Imath) in
> 0008-add-Imath-cfgflags-to-configure.ac.patch because I thought it was
> already building that? maybe now I will be able to get Manual Virgil's
> OpenEXR upgrade?

I think openexr upgrade was held back mostly by un-buildability on old
distros with old gcc/cmake?

I think I even overcomplicated this part because there was
IMMATH_HEADERS=$(pkg-config --cflags Imath 2>/dev/null) variable above
this, basically unused.

But I only caught this on netbsd build, so I guess linux packaging a bit
different?

I'll test new git in next 24h... Thanks!

2) I got lost in the "python" mods to guicast/Makefile but as far as I can