[Cin] Another pretty interesting bug: referenced EDL is actually mono

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:58:50 CET 2023

Yes, it is "pretty interesting" -- you certainly have a way of doing things
that no one ever expected to be done ! Again, was not designed with this
usage in mind but never the less, maybe it could work?  (In case anyone
reading this is interested the expected usage is outlined in the manual
at:
    https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual
/File_Reference.html    )
The problem is easily reproducible and I have logged it in the Bug Tracker
as:  https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=633