[Cin] Another pretty interesting bug: referenced EDL is actually mono

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Mon Feb 6 00:25:54 CET 2023

On Sunday, February 5, 2023 7:58:50 PM CET, Phyllis Smith wrote:
> Yes, it is "pretty interesting" -- you certainly have a way of
> doing things that no one ever expected to be done !

I'll take it as a compliment.

> Again, was not designed with this usage in mind but never the less, maybe
> it could work?

My edit flow was changed because I could not get the OpenEDL to work in the
way that was described by creating subprojects and using a Reference EDL in
the main project. That works quite nicely, and gives separation of
concerns. Yes, it would be nice to switch between these projects without
closing the main project...

@Igor; I am still in the process of screenrecording what I am doing
"wrong".

--