[Cin] OpenCL again

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:04:19 CET 2023

So, I run veeery experimental clvk (OpenCL via Vulkan) on my termux, ffmpeg
tried to init filter but died. I guess my day is not today ...

Anyway, my test line was:

ffmpeg -init_hw_device opencl=gpu -filter_hw_device gpu -i
~/20210419_055507A.mp4 -vf "hwupload, boxblur_opencl,
hwdownload,format=yuv420p" -f null /dev/null

for different filters format might be yuv420p or nv12 ...

I wonder if anyone here have working OpenCL ffmpeg setup ?

I'll try with llvmpipe/rusticl on desktop .... but it guaranteed to be slow.