[Cin] OpenCL again

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:35:01 CET 2023

сб, 25 февр. 2023 г., 01:27 Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>:

> > try
> > export EXTRA_LIBS="-lOpenCL" before configure, in addition to
> FFMPEG_EXTRA line.
> I'm sorry, but I don't understand where to put the line. In which file
> and when? After autogen.sh?

you can create small sh file with two lines
export lines and then usual autogen.sh/configure

or set them manually before test compilation in terminal ...

for example my termux script in blds looks like this

#!/bin/bash
# Produced, tested, and used by Andrew-R on an Android tablet
export FFMPEG_EXTRA_CFG="--disable-debug --disable-doc --disable-ffprobe
--enable-libdav1d"
export EXTRA_LIBS="-ldav1d"
./configure --without-lv2 --without-vdpau --without-vaapi
--without-ladspa-build \
 --without-nv  --with-single-user --with-clang --without-gl --disable-dav1d

just in your case you enable opencl, so export and configure lines will
looks different.