[Cin] OpenCL again

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 13:25:42 CET 2023

Thanks Andrew; I tried to compile using the following script:

#!/bin/bash
# Copied, tested, and used by Andrea-Paz
export FFMPEG_EXTRA_CFG="--enable-opencl"
export EXTRA_LIBS="-lOpenCL"

The build happens without errors. If you need it I can post you the cin5.log.
I then put some opencl plugins in "plugin.opts", but these are not seen.

I remind you that compiling without thirdparty the opencl plugins used
to load in CinGG and also in timeline, but then they would not work.
Now, with thirdparty, they do not load in CinGG.

I also tried creating the following opts file:

boxblur_opencl.opts

-init_hw_device opencl=ocl:0.0 -filter_hw_device ocl
'format=nv12,hwupload,boxblur_opencl,hwdownload,format=nv12'

Even then nothing happens and the opencl plugins are not seen.

Do you have any idea what I can try?