[Cin] Working on adding GPL license attribution for all program files

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:14:04 CET 2023

пт, 6 янв. 2023 г., 17:37 Andrea paz via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> I feel similarly to IgorBeg. Without going into too much detail about
> Open licensing, so as not to drive Phyllis crazy making she to pursue
> rare data lost in the menadirs of time, I would just leave a general
> Authors window for all the code, without having to put them in every
> file header.

thing is, file WITHOUT such header probably can cause misunderstanding (at
best) down the line .... (not to mention distant possibility of court
action by some wanna-be Microsoft/Apple)

so I think best course of action still fix most glaring omissions when
possible, and then add details as we found them.