[Cin] Revision Proxy section on Manual

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 10:01:11 CET 2023

"If you change anything in a Nested clip using the Open EDL feature,
you must first delete delete its old proxy file from disk, because it
is not updated automatically, and then enable Proxy again for the new
one to be created."

double delete can be deleted.

Also, I think ETA in our case means Estimated Time of Arrival (imagine
your item travels via train ...)