[Cin] Weird world of WINDOW_CONFIG!

Rob Prowel rprowel at comcast.net
Tue Jan 10 19:01:00 CET 2023

Ha!

The below was very helpful, selection that worked for me was

A_X11_HOST :0.0
B_X11_HOST :0.1
WINDOW_CONFIG 2

IIC it works now.  Cool!

Highly recommend following thru on the thought of separating out the
windows attributes so that each window has it's own display preference
setting.

Also recommend modifying the build procedure so that make automagically
includes the git commit tag from the version used to create the binary,
and a cin --version option to inquire without it starting the GUI.

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

Thanks!