[Cin] add Frame on PiP on manual

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:48:31 CET 2023

> Thanks to IgorB for how-to, Andrea for Latex formatting, and Andrew for proofreading.  Made a few corrections based on feedback and checked into GIT.  (Andrea, note I have added a new section to Manual, Authors and Contributors, so you may want to checkout all from GIT because CinelerraGG_Manual.tex changed and it would be very helpful if you have time to verify that I did not forget something).

Thank you Phyllis, you did a great job and there is no need for
further changes on the Latex code.

I take this opportunity for a proposal. In order to entice more users
to contribute to the manual I was thinking of not transposing the new
additions into Latex right away. I propose to post the contributions
to the mailing list in odt so that any user can propose, read and edit
them. LibreOffice also offers the possibility of having multiple
contributors on the same file so that it is easy to keep track of the
various contributions. There is no longer the obstacle of Latex that
requires long installations and then learning the language. Then,
having arrived at the final version I can transpose it into Latex and
Phyllis correct it and put it in the repository. An additional benefit
is to increase the sense of community around CinGG; in my opinion with
contributions from more people we can increase the quality of the
manual.
What do you guys think?