[Cin] add Frame on PiP on manual

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 00:32:42 CET 2023

Thanks to IgorB for how-to, Andrea for Latex formatting, and Andrew for
proofreading.  Made a few corrections based on feedback and checked into
GIT.  (Andrea, note I have added a new section to Manual, Authors and
Contributors, so you may want to checkout all from GIT because
CinelerraGG_Manual.tex changed and it would be very helpful if you have
time to verify that I did not forget something).