[Cin] Multiple viewers (like mixer, but without it)

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Wed Jan 18 11:43:10 CET 2023

On Wednesday, January 18, 2023 11:31:53 AM CET, Igor BEGHETTO via Cin
wrote:
> Stefan wrote:
>> Is it possible to assign a viewer to a track, without going
>> through the mixer step initially? Preferably I am looking for
>> an output that does take in account the applied plugin, but
>> does not do downward compositing (or the latter should be
>> configurable).
> Yes, it is possible. Take a look at "Multi Camera editing"
> tutorial, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49EExsRsjlY , please.

Thanks This was exactly what I need!
<https://youtu.be/49EExsRsjlY?t=212>

1. After creating the Mixer Viewer.
2. Click on the mixer viewer.
3. Click on the "Round button next to the overlay" (positioned to the top
is linked)

Might suggest to improve the icon to look like a mixer :) but this did what
I wanted.

--
Stefan