[Cin] Cin Digest, Vol 51, Issue 40

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:22:00 CET 2023

Richard, this has been helpful for working on the memory leak issue.  Very
nice looking usable output.  I added one line in the manual in the Valgrind
section as an alternative - to encourage users to help resolve memory
leaks.  The slowness of Valgrind can be discouraging but I guess that is
why it has "grind" in its name as it "grinds" so slowly.  Line from the
Manual:

An alternative to Valgrind is heaptrack which has good documentation and
> for large programs can run faster. You can find the source and information
> about it at https://github.com/KDE/heaptrack.