[Cin] Complete system hangs (likely out of memory)

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Wed Jan 25 10:16:01 CET 2023

On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 10:13:11 AM CET, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
> I do not remember any simple way to trigger this codepath, but
> may be I'll rediscover something ....
>
> sorry for being more clueless than everyone hoped.

In my perspective the code need (a lot) more comments. And I would suggest
also a developer document how the different files relate to eachother. I
think a screenshot annotating what happens in the background and a flow
diagram for parts would certainly help. Finding it out via backtraces is
not the way it should be done.

--
Stefan