[Cin] Complete system hangs (likely out of memory)

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:36:45 CET 2023

ср, 25 янв. 2023 г., 12:16 Stefan de Konink <stefan at konink.de>:

> On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 10:13:11 AM CET, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
> > I do not remember any simple way to trigger this codepath, but
> > may be I'll rediscover something ....
> >
> > sorry for being more clueless than everyone hoped.
>
> In my perspective the code need (a lot) more comments. And I would suggest
> also a developer document how the different files relate to eachother. I
> think a screenshot annotating what happens in the background and a flow
> diagram for parts would certainly help. Finding it out via backtraces is
> not the way it should be done.

yeahhhh .

Problem is, Adam is not very much interested in adding more comments than
it was there originally, Bill for obvious reason can't answer any question
anymore, and Einar mostly works on different codebase ....

There is something autogenerated,  but for me it hardly helpful!

https://fossies.org/dox/cin_5.1.20221231-src/classColorWindow.html (for
example)

ps: /me putting misleading comments based on misunderstanding actually not
great service ....