[Cin] Gain audio plugin now has Textbox and Clear button

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 04:33:55 CEST 2023

чт, 27 июл. 2023 г., 20:43 Phyllis Smith via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org
>:

> A User contributed improvement to the Gain audio plugin has been checked
> into GIT.  It is quite a few more lines of code to add a Textbox and a
> Clear/Reset button so the work is very much appreciated.  The Textbox makes
> it so much easier to get a precise number plugged in rather than trying to
> just get the slider bar positioned exactly right and, of course, the Clear
> button gives us a fresh start.

At least I can say "it compiles" :)

Guess for next month some testing for x265 git update (due to possible
aarch64 breakage with my current patch update on non-clang systems) and
related to shared ffmpeg builds on Arch and Termux "Fix build in
pluginfclient.C with ffmpeg 6.0" might be good idea ... ?