[Cin] Gain audio plugin now has Textbox and Clear button

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:43:33 CEST 2023

> Guess for next month some testing for x265 git update (due to possible
> aarch64 breakage with my current patch update on non-clang systems) and
> related to shared ffmpeg builds on Arch and Termux "Fix build in
> pluginfclient.C with ffmpeg 6.0" might be good idea ... ?
>
> Andrew, I was sort of waiting for a new x265 tar.gz file to show up at:
https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/x265_git/downloads/  because it has
been over 1 year.  I know you provide an update of
x265_megapatch_since_3.5.patch.xz  but I thought that that required ffmpeg
6.0 and I was waiting for 6.1.

Anyway, when 6.1 is released, then if you are ready, then whatever x265 has
available should go in? and will that work with aarch64?