[Cin] Gain audio plugin now has Textbox and Clear button

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 23:02:29 CEST 2023

пт, 28 июл. 2023 г., 21:43 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> Guess for next month some testing for x265 git update (due to possible
>> aarch64 breakage with my current patch update on non-clang systems) and
>> related to shared ffmpeg builds on Arch and Termux "Fix build in
>> pluginfclient.C with ffmpeg 6.0" might be good idea ... ?
>>
>> Andrew, I was sort of waiting for a new x265 tar.gz file to show up at:
> https://bitbucket.org/multicoreware/x265_git/downloads/  because it has
> been over 1 year.  I know you provide an update of
> x265_megapatch_since_3.5.patch.xz  but I thought that that required ffmpeg
> 6.0 and I was waiting for 6.1.

I think it was worked for one user even with our current ffmpeg 5.1, but as
you can guess few more tests even on just x86 will not hurt, if you have it
ready ..

Yeah, at some time hopefully formal (3.6?) release will show up - but not
sure when exactly ....

> Anyway, when 6.1 is released, then if you are ready, then whatever x265
> has available should go in? and will that work with aarch64?

Sadly, I still do not have functionating aarch64 qemu VM, so I completely
rely on user testing here (and my termux setup, but here I have only clang
and not gcc).

I think making few but relatively long test encodes (like few minutes, and
one movie-long) will give us some idea about how it perform quality-wise ?