[Cin] Rendering tests

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:31:22 CEST 2023

Glad you ran the tests with interesting results.  Just guessing, but
probably the most likely cause of the difference is in "seeking".  There
are patches to solve some seeking problems that occurred in specific user
files early on (for example patch3).  Also, additional pixel formats were
added (patchZ1) and a fix to add YUV420P as valid for one of the graphics
hardware acceleration option (I think it was a gopro video but do not
really remember).