[Cin] dvdcreate and filempeg patches

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 10:08:30 CEST 2023

Den 09.06.2023 18:44, skrev Andrew Randrianasulu:

> пт, 9 июн. 2023 г., 18:59 Terje J. Hanssen <terjejhanssen at gmail.com>:
>

>>     [snip]
>

>     5) Which de-interlace filters are used in CinGG with mpeg2enc and
>     ffmpeg?
>

> If you check "deinterlace" box in DVD  creation window - internal
> cinelerra's deinterlacer (you can configure it just before confirming
> batch render in second window).

I had a look in the wrench Cin video compression box.
Nothing there told me something about known deinterlace filters ......?

Some other optional parameters of interest (searched to find them in the
manual), correct me here .....

* Color model optional: yuv 422 (inpput source? I would expect this can
be of interest if i.e a better yuy2 conversion can be achieved?)
* Format preset (target? what's the difference between DVD and DVD NAV?)
* Denoise: Video and/or audio? If this help on typical mic wind noise
issues it would be nice?

> In general I think you can try other types of deinterlacers manually.

Yes, of course - I also try this manual combination ffmpeg/devede