[Cin] dvdcreate and filempeg patches

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 13:34:42 CEST 2023

сб, 10 июн. 2023 г., 11:08 Terje J. Hanssen <terjejhanssen at gmail.com>:

> Den 09.06.2023 18:44, skrev Andrew Randrianasulu:
>

> пт, 9 июн. 2023 г., 18:59 Terje J. Hanssen <terjejhanssen at gmail.com>:
>

>> [snip]
>>

>> 5) Which de-interlace filters are used in CinGG with mpeg2enc and ffmpeg?
>>

> If you check "deinterlace" box in DVD  creation window - internal
> cinelerra's deinterlacer (you can configure it just before confirming batch
> render in second window).
>

> I had a look in the wrench Cin video compression box.
> Nothing there told me something about known deinterlace filters ......?

Sorry, I mean on timeline there will be auto-added deinterlace filter. So,
you can configure it ...

> Some other optional parameters of interest (searched to find them in the
> manual), correct me here .....
>
> * Color model optional: yuv 422 (inpput source? I would expect this can be
> of interest if i.e a better yuy2 conversion can be achieved?)
> * Format preset (target? what's the difference between DVD and DVD NAV?)

from man mpeg2enc difference seems to be about inclusion of navigation
packets, so later you can use this mpeg2 file on DVD with menus ...

* Denoise: Video and/or audio? If this help on typical mic wind noise
> issues it would be nice?

I think only video ...