[Cin] dvdcreate and filempeg patches

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 12:07:07 CEST 2023

Den 10.06.2023 13:34, skrev Andrew Randrianasulu:

>>     пт, 9 июн. 2023 г., 18:59 Terje J. Hanssen <terjejhanssen at gmail.com>:
>>

>>>         [snip]
>>

>>         5) Which de-interlace filters are used in CinGG with mpeg2enc
>>         and ffmpeg?
>>

>>     If you check "deinterlace" box in DVD  creation window - internal
>>     cinelerra's deinterlacer (you can configure it just before
>>     confirming batch render in second window).
>
>     I had a look in the wrench Cin video compression box.
>     Nothing there told me something about known deinterlace filters
>     ......?
>

> Sorry, I mean on timeline there will be auto-added deinterlace filter.
> So, you can configure it ...

Sorry, it's me .......
After checking the deinterlace button as in Fig 14.2 (DVD)
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/DVD_Bluray_Creation.html#18996

there is a Deinterlace line on the time line (main program window) with
two buttons: Preset Edit and Show controls
But no known deinterlace filter names?