[Cin] Latest git issues

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 20:38:29 CET 2023

> BUT, I can not find a way to create the problem in the first place; using
> a pre-Feb15 binary, I can not get ZOOMY=0 to occur in
> $HOME/.bcast5/Cinelerra_rc.

Oh, to create the issue, use a build before Feb. 15 and create a clip in
the Viewer and then Open EDL on the clip but do not play, just Quit and
then Cinelerra_rc will have ZOOMY set to 0 as will the backup.xml file.
That is how we got the crash in the first place.  Since very few users
would have executed this sequence of steps, probably only Stefan was
affected.