[Cin] Cinellera360: the ultimate free VR editor

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Mon Mar 27 11:03:37 CEST 2023

On Monday, March 27, 2023 10:33:44 AM CEST, Andrea paz wrote:
> @Stefan de Konink
> If I understand correctly, the keyframes parameters are in "preset
> edit". Each plugin will show its own parameters. Custom values can
> also be saved. Probably the interpolation between these parameters is
> linear.
> https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual/Saved_Plugin_Presets.html

I take the looking glass approach. Didn't know about the presets until I
was researching for the keyframe issues. So my expectation was:
 1. if I change a value, it will create a keyframe (it does)
 2. if I change a value, a few seconds further down the road, it will
create a keyframe (it does)
 3. and interpolate between (it does not yet)

> PS: would you like to make a video tutorial on F_v360 plugin to put on
> CinGG YouTube channel?

Yes, this was one of the things I thought I could contribute to the
community.

--
Stefan