[Cin] Cinellera360: the ultimate free VR editor

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 18:21:02 CEST 2023

 Not sure if this is any help or not, but the ffmpeg v360 plugin C code after you do a build is at:   {yourcinelerra code directory}/thirdparty/ffmpeg-5.1/libavfilter/vf_v360.cand if you look at native plugins, like color3way, you can see how they call interpolate (cinelerra/pluginfclient.C)
If you develop a way to have v360 do interpolation, we would be very happy to add a patch to ffmpeg so it can be used by everyone.
Also, looking forward to a Video demonstrating v360 usage inside of CinGG !  Phyllis

    On Monday, March 27, 2023, 3:04:34 AM MDT, Stefan de Konink via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

 On Monday, March 27, 2023 11:00:13 AM CEST, Igor BEGHETTO via Cin wrote:
> Unfortunately, what I know for, the interpolation feature
> doesn't work for FFmpeg plugins (F_<effect>).

I would love to know where in the code this is 'set'. I cannot even find
any reference to the v_360 other than the descriptions.

--
Stefan