[Cin] Performance of two tracks with the same file

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue May 2 13:30:56 CEST 2023

also, just for one-shot testing, even if Readme says this wrapper was
designed for firefox and may not work in other applications ...

https://github.com/elFarto/nvidia-vaapi-driver

Stefan, because you have Nvidia setup - can you test if using this wrapper
actually works with cingg set to vaapi decode accel, and if yes test
performance in this specific case with hw accel? May be modern gpu can
brute-force their way around slow seeking (as far as I understand you can',
in common case seek to arbitrary frame in long-gop video without decoding
quite a lot of in-between frames. So having two "views" into same
compressed file require constant re-decoding while playing/seeking)