[Cin] Monthly AppImage updates

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 02:42:16 CEST 2023

On Sun, Apr 30, 2023 at 1:02 PM Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> April 30th AppImages are now available with the binary only updated with
> X264 r3106 stable mods.
>
> But, I have a problem with being able to update the GIT repository on the
> server due to some error I made which I am now working on.

FINALLY, I fixed my local GIT working directory.  It took a long time
because I had to do a lot of reading to understand some parts of GIT in
order to not make things worse.

GITHUB switch is being contemplated and I was working on this in April
before the release so maybe I impacted my local working directory somehow.
Or there was a failure in the SSD 2TB NVMe internal Solid State Drive --
which I personally think is more likely.

I will remove previous library versions of X264, flac, libjpeg-turbo,
libvpx and tiff sometime in the next couple of weeks to reduce size of
thirdparty/src.