[Cin] Create Subfolders into the folders

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Tue May 16 18:47:10 CEST 2023

In these times of few posts, I try to bring up an old request of mine.
I am talking about the ability to insert subfolders nested inside the
folders we create in the Resources window. I had already made such a
request and, it seems to me, also an issue on MantiBT, but I cannot
find it anymore. As a non-programmer I would have said it was a
relatively simple request to implement, since there is already the
ability to create folders, but I'm probably wrong.
The ability to create subfolders nested within each other allows for
optimal source management, much more powerful than what we can do now
by creating folders without subfolders. This is a pro feature (called
Logging) because it is indispensable for very large projects with
dozens or hundreds of files that need to be searched and accessed
quickly.
I would love it if CinGG could have this functionality.