[Cin] Create Subfolders into the folders

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 20:16:41 CEST 2023

Andrea, I found it and added your latest email notes to it:
    https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/bugtracker/view.php?id=555
Unfortunately, finding a volunteer programmer to work on these more
technical programming issues has not happened.  But I still hope sooner or
later someone will turn up.  I do have some extra "donatable dollars" but
it would only be a token for the hours spent by a programmer.

I guess what Rob Prowell expressed in a previous email, i.e. "I would not
touch CinGG with a ten foot pole" holds true for a lot of programmers !

MatN suggested a while back that having MantisBT to track bugs and feature
requests might eventually attract a volunteer programmer looking for a
challenge !  So there is also some hope there and I would not want to close
any of the BTs just because they are old as they seem to still be valid
requests.

As for now, we can still update the libraries, field questions, keep
updating the manual with more detailed information, and I am still working
on BT #638 of the DelayAudio plugin crash.  Andrew has provided one fix for
the simple case, but hoping to find a solution for both cases.