[Cin] AdobeRGB and editing

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Wed May 31 21:29:33 CEST 2023

I don't think my Dell UP2716D has sRGB emulation. I think it has 3
ICCs set internally, namely sRGB; Rec709 and DCI-P3. To be precise I
think it has 3 internal LUTs and not 3 ICCs. I use it with an ICC I
created (1886, gamma 2.4) which works well in many programs (for
example in mpv it is outstanding!). I also use it in CinGG unless I
have to do color correction; in that case I switch to sRGB.
My only 2 problems are:
1- Arch does not support 10-bit depth well.
2- CinGG does not support ICCs (or a CMS)..
But they are not serious shortcomings...

Andrew, I apologize but I will not try live with compicc and oneyros.
Too much work to do and the kind I don't understand.