[Cin] Cinelerra-GG packages build farm

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 16:22:36 CET 2023

Rob,
It is really important to have packages available on the latest releases as
soon as possible so that people who do have to keep the O/S upgraded, have
some packages available right away. And as you already know, there are only
so many partitions available to use for the operating systems so something
has to give !!

AppImage is always available to run just about any where. BUT, I realize
that as a programmer, the advantages of the package can be more desirable.
That said, ELIVE has the 3 latest Debian packages available (as announced
on the News on the cinelerra-gg.org website) and Bullseye, version 11
package is at:

https://repo.bullseye.elive.elivecd.org/pool/multimedia/c/