[Cin] Two patches from Andrea's testing

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 00:15:35 CET 2023

сб, 25 нояб. 2023 г., 21:22 Phyllis Smith <phylsmith2017 at gmail.com>:

> Checked into GIT, these 2 patches for thirdparty/Makefile and configure.ac.
> And reverted cinelerra/pluginfclient.C that I somehow messed up when
> updated ffmpeg to 6.1
> In addition, updated msg/txt to reflect most notable November changes.

Thanks! Only build dynamic termux so far - it appear to work! I hope our
autoge.sh fix will make Andrea's life a bit simpler in future!

Also, looking at our commit messages  - can they be a bit more verbose
sometimes? Because you know, even author tend to forget how exactly it was
working/changed .....