[Cin] Cinelerra-GG packages build farm

Андрей Спицын spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 16:40:53 CET 2023

Hi Terje

>20231126
So far just 3 assets: one single .deb plus the two tar sources.

Yes, It should be 20231125, but Ubuntu build is failed, so I rebuilded it
manually only today.
You can take rpm from 20231125.

>Would it be possible to add the timestamp as part

It's on my long term todo list. I'm not familiar with buildbot internals,
to do it now. Sorry for inconvenience.