[Cin] Cinelerra-GG packages build farm

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:58:09 CET 2023

Andrey,
Updated the Manual on your Build Farm (only in GIT until 11/30 when it will
be updated online) to reflect changes and information that I just noticed.
Info was added to msg/txt for easy access in Settings->Preferences, About
and I will put that in the 11/30 News on the website.  I can't thank you
enough !