[Cin] Lock an asset within the EDL

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Wed Oct 4 12:24:39 CEST 2023

On Wednesday, October 4, 2023 12:19:07 PM CEST, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
> I sadly have no simple idea how to implement immovable group
> .... because everything else on timeline must respect this.

There are other things like labels which also have rather "unpredictable"
behavior. It is not that it is not predictable, it is just not intuitive.
And my guess is, that is all is caused by how Cinelerra handles this global
timeline. When I paste something as b-roll, I don't want my labels, to
move. But once I change my master-track it should follow that specific
asset (and not just the time).

--
Stefan