[Cin] Cinelerra-GG packages build farm

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 21:39:40 CEST 2023

This is very much appreciated as there are some definite advantages to
having packages as opposed to the appimage -- in my opinion the most
beneficial is the ability to get the updates applied automatically when
there is a new version available (if enabled by the user).

I assume it is OK for me to add this to the manual in the section: Distro
with CINELERRA-GG Included .