[Cin] Sound synchronization

Guillermo Martínez Jiménez gmjimen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 21:43:34 CEST 2023

El lun, 9 oct 2023 a las 21:00, Andrew Randrianasulu (<
randrianasulu at gmail.com>) escribió:

> пн, 9 окт. 2023 г., 21:41 Guillermo Martínez Jiménez via Cin <
> cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm not completely new to Cinelerra but I don't use it very often.
>> Recently I
>> installed version 8 and I'm having issues with sound synchronization.
>>

> please note that CinelerraHV 8 and cinelerra-gg (our version, still 5.1 +
> date of build, while there was code syncing in the past) are two different
> cinelerras when it comes to demuxing and thus timing.

Oh, sorry.  That explains a few other things.  It is not the first time I
mix up
HV with GG and CV.  It is a bit confusing actually.

Can you try and see if especially CinGG does have same problem?

I've downloaded CinGG-20230930-x86_64 and it works as it should.

Thanks.  I'll remove the other version.

Guillermo