[Cin] Sound synchronization

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 21:00:32 CEST 2023

пн, 9 окт. 2023 г., 21:41 Guillermo Martínez Jiménez via Cin <
cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>:

> Hi,
> I'm not completely new to Cinelerra but I don't use it very often.
> Recently I
> installed version 8 and I'm having issues with sound synchronization.

please note that CinelerraHV 8 and cinelerra-gg (our version, still 5.1 +
date of build, while there was code syncing in the past) are two different
cinelerras when it comes to demuxing and thus timing.

Can you try and see if especially CinGG does have same problem?