[Cin] CinGG/NLE comparison

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 03:51:48 CEST 2023

A few more items for you to decide if they should be included or not (see
attached) and need to be reworded better to fit.  Also, I will send to just
you the .odt where I have only made a few typo corrections.  There are
maybe 2 more items that I am looking at that could potentially be included
also.