[Cin] CinGG/NLE comparison

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:30:19 CEST 2023

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 12:37 PM Andrea paz via Cin
<cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org> wrote:

> > Also, my favourite "you drag media handle at edit's end and it behaves unintuitively" was not included :) (may be other editors behave the same?)
> I didn't quite understand this point; can you explain more? (Or write
> the part to be added)

No, it was just when cursor becomes lef-t or right-facing b/w arrow
near end of edit in d & drop mode. I was surprized by moving right
handle to the left and seeing whole media shrink.
Moving with middle mouse button restored my expectations (and this is
changeable behavior IIRC).

What was more strange:

if I double-click on small piece of media just loaded (one audio/one
video track, with timeline set so it look just small piece) -
sometimes on first drag or on second drag cingg freeze eating 100% of
cone CPU core and not drawing anything in timeline/main window.

.