[Cin] CinGG/NLE comparison

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 16:59:35 CEST 2023

I added Phyllip's cues and fixed some sentences. I introduced
"comments" where I made changes, so they are better identifiable (not
visible in pdf).

I am not convinced by what was written in the "effects" section. In
short, it would be better to rewrite it with more detail and accuracy.
Suggestions? @IgorBeg You have already helped me with these topics,
could you correct my description?

The description I made in the Multicam section does not satisfy me.
Suggestions for writing it better? @Stefan You had already mentioned
the multican; is it possible for you to correct and improve my
writing?

I would prefer not to put the author, but see how it looks best to you.