[Cin] CinGG/NLE comparison

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Sat Sep 16 09:21:07 CEST 2023

To me, it seems good. I remember to all of you that We have a Manual.
I don't know how many people read the Document but the Manual is well,
enough, documented, I think.
For a beginner, using Cinelerra-GG is not simple but there are just as
many programs that are difficult to use withouth the help of the Manuals
and videos.
This Compare Document is good but I think that an User that used Adobe
Premiere after some clicks and watching some tutorials She/He can start
quite smoothly. And using Cinelerra-GG, no registrations or licenses
(with On Line check) are required.

IgorBeg