[Cin] CinGG/NLE comparison

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 04:04:54 CEST 2023

Andrea, it is your decision to include or exclude the author -- and since
you prefer to exclude, I agree.
I like your addition in the Disclaimer section.  I have not thoroughly
re-read everything yet, but noted the section you added on rotoscoping
which makes sense to me.  The section on Multicam on CinGG seems to mostly
discuss time/synchronization but not the Mixers, which is  described in the
manual, section 6.7.   As you mentioned in your last email, it is a little
confusing to me.

Will wait to see if IgorB or anyone submits any changes before I see if I
have any more changes.