[Cin] CinGG/NLE comparison

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 21:15:13 CEST 2023

Cut&Paste mode works normally, now. I don't know what I was doing wrong....
I have changed the section on multicam, I hope it is clearer and more
accurate. I would say that now, after your revision, it can be
published. We can continue to add contributions over time, if they
come.

My errors:
COUNT ON: bad translation; I intend "relying on, rely on, uses"
ROTO-BRUSH (or roto-paint)
MULTICAM: I have rewritten some parts. See if it seems clearer/correct to you.
I think the "powerpoint work" is what I referred to as VECTOR GRAPHICS.

Sorry, Phyllis and thank you.