[Cin] CVE in libwebp

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 00:40:47 CEST 2023

Checked into GIT after testing on Fedora, Ubuntu 16, and Debian 9.1
32-bit.  Only minimal testing done though so if Andrew and/or Andrea can
checkout GIT and test also to make sure I made no checkin errors, that
would be appreciated.

Also, should I not be able to do a build that exclude libwebp by adding
"--without-libwebp" or "--disable-libwebp"?  For some reason I am never
able to disable any of the packages that I would like to????